Saturday, July 25, 2009

FIRST POST

C-Sharp
Hey Wassup, People This Is Me and My Best Friend Minors' Blog. I have another blog that you can visit, that is on the sidebar. Well, this site is meant to show people about Music of ALL genres. Well First and Foremost, my top favorite artist of this generation are as Follows:

  1. Day26
  2. Jojo
  3. Brandy
  4. Tank
  5. Chris Brown

In No Particular Order These are My Favorites, You May Notice That Most of these People are in the R&B Category. That's Pretty True. After this post, me and my co-hort are gonna be rating, and giving u exclusive news and the low-down of music of ALL genres on a weekly and sometimes a DAILY basis, so that's it for me, peace,

CB

P.S. "Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. "~Victor Hugo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C-MINOR

Heeeeeey people! First off I'd like to say I love sharing songs with people..so I hope this blog does as well as I want it to. We'll try hard to update as much as possible and show love to many genres. We will use this first week to try to get followers and then will carry on with or regular "schedule". We decided to have certain days for certain genres...You guys can ask us to review albums if you like.Just know we are music lovers and loooove to share our thoughts about it.Like seriously I could talk about it all day :)

Here's my fave 5 of this generation:

  1. Chris Brown
  2. Keri Hilson
  3. Drake
  4. JoJo
  5. Jackie Boyz

The last group aren't quite mainstream JUST YET but they're definitely worth a listen and WILL BE mainstream soon lol.So before I go I'll recommend this song that I'm listening to right now →Day26-Loving U

So I'm out with this quote

"If there was no music,life would B Flat"

No comments:

Post a Comment