Thursday, August 13, 2009

sorry for the delay

We're baaaaaack! LOL sorry for not posting these past couple weeks.School's starting for us in less than 2 weeks!

BUT on the music note (haha) i decided to listen to Jordin Sparks' first album since i've already listened to the second one.So far i've heard 8 tracks and they're pretty good! Her sophomore album, as far as sales go,isn't doing that great right now and judging by the first 8 songs from her debut album,"Battlefield" doesn't come close. There were 5 songs on the sophomore album that I consider "iPod worthy"...but all & all I wish the best for her because she is VERY talented. Since i'm on the topic of albums....Demi Lovato's "Here We Go Again" is amaaaaazing! I'm definitely buying that whenever I get the money.I was happy to see her debut at NUMERO UNO on the billboard 200 also :) Here's my top 3 albums at the moment and my top 3 songs from each:

  1. Demi L's "Here We Go Again"--Falling Over Me,Gift of a Friend,Got Dynamite
  2. Fabolous' "Loso's Way"--Stay,Everything Everyday Everywhere,The Fabolous Life
  3. Maxwell's "BLACKsummers'night"--Fistful of Tears,Love You,Bad Habits

and a few albums i'm PATIENTLY waiting on→Jojo's "All I Want is Everything" Tank's "Sex Love & Pain II: The All Night Experience" Chris Brown's "Graffiti" Trey Songz' "Ready"

Soooo yea don't wanna make this too long so im ouuuuuut!

C Minor

No comments:

Post a Comment