Friday, December 11, 2009

Music FIASCO!!

Okay.....Now, I apologize for the LONG wait on this blogsite. We have personally let you guys down....My apologies once again.

Anyways, in the last 3 months....Music Have overpowered the scene (leaked and unleaked). I know that Courtni is going to mention some of the same artists....so I'm not going to touch on some of them that much in detail.

Here are albums that you MUST BUY, if your a music lover:
  1. Chris Brown-Graffiti (Great work of 'art' if I do say so myself)
  2. Rihanna-Rated R (should I have put them so close to each other. or 100 lines apart? oh well)
  3. Timbaland-Shock Value II (It shocked the heeeck outta me to see Brandy rapping)
  4. Paramore-Brand New Eyes (can't really think of anything. how about they have a brand new album, ahhhhh never mind)


Blast from the past (albums):
  1. Smokie Norful-I Need You Now
  2. Jojo-The High Road
  3. Brandy-Human
  4. Beyonce-I Am...Sasha Fierce

and lastly here are some Upcoming Releases:
  1. Mary J. Blige-Stronger with Each Tear
  2. Lil' Wayne-Rebirth

Now to end off my year's blogging, I want to give you guys some songs that have Impacted my life in the year 2009, so bear with me:
  1. Jojo-Safe With Me
  2. Beyonce-Me, Myself and I
  3. Beyonce ft. Luther Vandross-The Closer I Get To You
  4. Marques Houston-Case of You
  5. Chris Brown-So Cold
  6. Chris Brown-I Need This
  7. Chris Brown-Flame Thrower
  8. All-4-One-Not Ready For Goodbye
  9. Brandy-Tomorrow
  10. Brandy-Betcha' Didn't Know
  11. Cherish-Amnesia
  12. Danity Kane-Ecstasy
  13. Day26-(???) Day26(self-titled) THE WHOLE ALBUM
  14. Day26-Forever in a Day The WHOLE ALBUM
  15. Demi Lovato-One the Line (Happy Cofel?)
  16. Destiny's Child-Through With Love
  17. Donnel Jones-Where I Wanna Be
  18. Drake-Missing You (Remix)
  19. Jon B.-They Don't Know
  20. J. Moss-We Must Praise
  21. Jojo-Fly Away
  22. Jonas Brothers-Hey Baby
  23. Jonas Brothers-Before the Storm
  24. Justin Bieber-Justin Bieber (self-titled) THE WHOLE ALBUM
  25. Mario-How Could You
  26. Melanie Fiona-It Kills Me
  27. Musiq Soulchild-Love
  28. Paramore-Ignorance
  29. Paramore-Misery Business
  30. Pleasure P.-Under
  31. Pleasure P.-Gotta Have You
  32. Pleasure P.-Let Me
  33. Pleasure P.-Illusion
  34. Rihanna-Cold Case Love
  35. Rihanna-Photographs
  36. Rihanna-Fire Bomb
  37. Smokie Norful-I Understand
  38. Smokie Norful-I Need You Now
  39. Tank-I'm the Reason
  40. Tank-Can't Let Love Die
  41. Tank-Heaven
  42. Tank-Maybe I Deserve
  43. Tank-My Heart
There you have it.My Top Songs of the year 2009. I hope that ANY of these songs can touch you the way they touched me. This is me signing off,peace,
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment