Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm standing up,but I'm fallin down

well there's been a lot going on in music since my last update..since then I've bought 3 albums: Trey Songz' "Ready",Demi Lovato's "Here We Go Again" and Chris Brown's "Graffiti".I plan on taking a pic of the albums I've bought in 2009 to show you guys!I've also fallen in love with Rihanna's "Rated R".

for today,I decided to share my Top 50 most played songs according to my iTunes with number 50 having 28 plays and number 1 having 108.

50."Quicksand" -- Keri Hilson
49."Um Ricka" -- Wale
48."Stupid In Love" -- Rihanna
47."You Stop My Heart" -- Melanie Fiona
46."Fistful of Tears" -- Maxwell
45."H.A.T.E.U." -- Mariah Carey
44."Let It Rain" -- JoJo
43."Like That" -- JoJo
42."Cross Country" -- Jackie Boyz
41."Who's Johnny" -- El DeBarge
40."Falling Over Me" -- Demi Lovato
39."Simple Man" -- Ron Browz
38."Love Flag" -- Jackie Boyz
37."Neighbors Know My Name" -- Trey Songz
36."Cold Case Love" -- Rihanna
35."Fire Lovin" -- Pleasure P
34."Make Love" -- Keri Hilson
33."Get Your Money" -- Keri Hilson
32."Hurts Me" -- Keri Hilson
31."Forever in My Life" -- JoJo
30."Fly Away" -- JoJo
29."All This Love" -- DeBarge
28."Then There's You" -- Day26
27."Do Whatcha Gotta Do" -- JoJo
26."You're a Jerk" -- New Boyz

i'll do the other half laterrr :)
CF

**UPDATE**
here's the other half!

25."Houstatlantavegas" -- JoJo
24."Illusion" -- Pleasure P
23."Running" -- David Archuleta
22."Not My Fault" -- Chris Brown
21."Do It" -- Keri Hilson
20."Around the World" -- JoJo
19."Drop It Low" -- Ester Dean
18."Rude Boy" -- Rihanna
17."Your Heels" -- Day26
16."Ooh Ahh" -- Danity Kane
15."Hey Girl" -- Keri Hilson
14."Flame Thrower" -- Chris Brown
13."Froze" -- Chris Brown
12."Open Arms" -- Boyz II Men
11."Say Aah" -- Trey Songz
10."One Night Only" -- Day26
9."Make Her Say" -- Kid Cudi
8."It Kills Me" -- Melanie Fiona
7."Chillin" -- Wale
6."Nothin" -- Chris Brown
5."Pretty Wings" -- Maxwell
4."Russian Roulette" -- Rihanna
3."Crawl" -- Chris Brown
2."So Cold" -- Chris Brown
1."I Can Transform Ya" -- Chris Brown

THERE YOU GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment